**Shipping, Handling, Returns and Privacy** ***All orders are shipped US Postal Service Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
***Other services are available such as UPS, FedEx, and other US Postal services such as Media Mail, Express Mail, and Parcel Post. We ship Priority Mail as it is fast, reliable, and seldom sustains damage.
***One day service is not available from this location.
***We try to process shipments as soon as possible, typically within 5 business days, although it can take up to 10 business days to process. If you have special needs for an order, please contact us and we will try to accommodate your request.
***International orders are shipped via Global Priority Mail and cost more than Domestic Priority Mail service.
***Handling fees are included in the shipping charge.
***Missing or damaged items will be reshipped at no expense to the customer. For any information about shipping and handling fees, please contact us at; 406-888-5756, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm Rocky Mountain Time.
We are working to help minimize the cost of shipping to make the shipment the most cost efficient,
without sacrificing time or increasing the chance of damages.
*As shipping prices increase, we will try to make adjustments to control costs.
*We are currently working on our Shipping Calculator and most shipping costs that appear
will be higher than what will actually be charged.
smaller books and maps will require less cost than larger orders. Other
larger order will be closer to what cost is shown at time of checkout.
*Smaller items such as Lapel Pins will be shipped First Class for more savings.
charges are currently calculated by sale total and not weight. We are
working to change to a weight based shipping cost.
*We will correct the shipping charge when the order is processed.
Thank you for your patience !!
Glacier Association Refund/Return Policy Refunds / Returns to Glacier Natural History Association: We'll refund your online purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs, cassettes, VHS tapes,
DVDs, or prints, posters, items in their original condition.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Return within 15 days of invoice date.
- Returns must be confirmed by email.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping cost unless otherwise approved.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
We will replace any damaged items at no additional cost. Ship all returns with a copy of your invoice to: Glacier Association PO Box 310 Historic Depot 12544 Hwy 2 West Glacier MT 59936 Note: Returns made to Glacier Natural History Association will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
(2)Using your personal data
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this privacy
policy, we may disclose information about you:
(a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
(4) International data transfers
(5) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. [You are responsible for keeping your password confidential]
(7) Your rights [You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.]
(8) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
PO BOX 310 WEST
GLACIER MT 59936